How can I purchase tickets to the Wilma Theatre?
Tickets for The Wilma can be purchased at the Top Hat, Rockin’ Rudy’s, or directly from The Wilma website at www.thewilma.com. Please note all sales are final unless the event is canceled. If an event is canceled, please seek your refund from the point of purchase or by contacting Ticketfly Customer Support.

Where and when can I pick up my will call tickets?
Will call tickets can be picked up at the box office on the day of the event, one hour before doors open.

Can someone else pick up my will call tickets?
Yep! Please provide this person with the last 4 digits of the credit card used to purchase the tickets and a photocopy of your picture ID.

Where can I sit at a Wilma show?
Most concerts at the Wilma are general admission with fixed seating available in the balcony on a first-come, first-served basis. For shows advertised as seated, each individual section is general admission with seating available on a first-come, first served basis.

Do I need a ticket for my child/baby to attend a concert?
Yes. All persons, regardless of age, need a ticket to enter the theatre. We generally recommend not bringing babies to concerts or movies.

Can I buy a backstage pass?

Where can I park when I come to a show at The Wilma?
Parking at street meters in downtown Missoula is free after 5:00pm. The Caras Park parking lot is free after 5:00pm on weekdays and free on weekends. Additional parking near the Wilma Theatre is available at the Central Park structure and the Bank Street Structure. Click here for more information.

How do I get information about renting the theater or booking an event at The Wilma?
If you’re interested in renting the theater for an event, please contact the Wilma Theatre by email: [email protected]. Please include what type of event you are interested in booking, dates you may be interested in, and your contact information.

What are the technical specifications for the venue?
For questions regarding technical specifications, please contact Wilma Theatre by e-mail: [email protected]

 Can I drink at The Wilma?
You most certainly can! The Wilma now has a full liquor license. However, no outside alcohol is allowed.

Is there a lost and found at The Wilma?
Items found at The Wilma will be held at the Top Hat Lounge for up to two weeks.

Is The Wilma ADA accessible?
Yes, The Wilma has handicap accessibility and restrooms available on the main floor of the venue. Please note the balcony does not have elevator access and ADA seating is only available upon request. Please contact us at least 3 days in advance to make proper arrangements.

Are there ALD’s available?
Yes, ALD’s are available upon request. Please contact us at least 3 days in advance so we can make proper arrangement

Can I take pictures or videos of the event?
The Wilma does not allow any professional photo, video or audio recording unless it has been pre-approved by the artist and The Wilma. Flash photography is never allowed, as it disrupts the experience of artists and guests. If you are interested in filming or photographing events please contact [email protected].


Holiday Inn Downtown Missoula
200 South Pattee
Missoula, Montana 59802
1 (800) 315-2621
0.2 miles away

Red Lion Inn & Suites
700 West Broadway
Missoula, Montana 59802
(855) 347-0877
0.5 miles away


Interested in earning free tickets to events? Contact [email protected] for more details.